Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our First Easter

Aren't we cute? Our First Easter Portrait






Hanging with these two lovely ladies at church, Abby & Jennifer Garner
Love this little guy! He's so cute.  Jennifer's son Hudson
Did I mention I like to take pictures of cows and longhorns? I don't know why, I just do. This guy backed up every step I took closer.  Why you no like me friend?

Pitchfork needed...

We took a mini road trip after church, and then after lunch found this gorgeous field. 

After church, we stumbled on the ever present question "Where do you want to eat?" We road-tripped it up to Walburg to eat at the Walburg German Restaurant, which neither of us had been to before. Doing something new together is quickly racing to the top of my Fav's List!

Isn't he handsome? Swoon.  New haircut and shaved the beard down to scruff...and the scruff was gone the next day after that!  He definitely converted me from a beard-hater to a lover so I'm kinda missing it.  Good thing it grows back!



No comments: