What am I looking forward to 32 days from now?
- No more wedding planning...just wedded bliss. I love the fact that we get to plan a huge party for our friends and family, but no joke y'all, this mug is stressful! It's go time, and I am feeling the pressure. Yes, I know it will be worth it. Yes, I know all that really matters on that day is that we say I do. Can we just fast forward to that part please?
- We get to be together like ALL the time. We decided not to live together before we get married, but I can't wait to live with him. Yes, I know I will be living with a
boyman, and I'm sure there will be majoradjustments for the both of us. It's the whole waking up next to each other and falling asleep together thing...
- No more driving home at the end of the night. No more "Goodbyes," just "Good Nights."
- Hobbies! Since all our free time has been consumed with wedding planning, I'm hoping to have more time to get back to or learn new hobbies I haven't had time for. Putting to use the new sewing machine I got for Christmas sounds like a fabulous idea to me. Curtains, pillows, um yes please!
- Hanging out with friends. So many friends have said to me recently, "Let's hang out." What's the polite way to say, "Um yeah, I don't have time for you until my world stops spinning, I become one with my future spouse, and even then I'm sure all I'll want to do is spend time with him, so in like 6 months let's be friends, OK? Unless you love me so much you actually want to help me with all this wedding stuff? Yeah, I didn't think so!" (sounds harsh but it's true!)
- All the stuff married people get to do...yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Enough said!